Saturday, April 24, 2010

When Family Photos Go Awry


Family portraits and snapshots are ubiquitous in our culture. They record each of our histories and act as tangible artifacts for our memories. Though, it could be argued that some of those memories might have best been forgotten. Everyone I know, myself included, have photos from our pasts that transcend embarrassment; images so bad they become priceless gems of awkward hilarity.

No proper collection of family photography would be complete without Awkward Family Photos. It's good to laugh at yourself.





As I mentioned, we all have photos like these. It wouldn't be fair for me to post these photos of strangers for your amusement without sharing some of my own awkward moments:

Me looking up my sister's skirt.

Yes, that is a tiger tied to a tree for the kiddies to pet. Just another Easter egg hunt in Texas.

No comment.






No comments:

Post a Comment